BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday 1 November 2012

NaNoWriMo- The first day

Dear lovely readers,

How was your Halloween? :D

Today is November 1st and that means it's the first day of NaNoWriMo!
Honestly, I don't know what to say^^' This morning I woke up, and rushed to writing, knowing my friend had already started at about midnight.  I was like, 'I've got to catch up!' and that's what I tried to do. Today it was a lot of fun to just sit down with words and create even the short amount that I did, and one thing I learned today is that I'm a fluff lord~ Fluff being the magical but not so useful stuff you just happily throw in and think it'll be useful and then go back and read it and it's like, 'Damn.' But I'm not going to change it right now, hopefully it's something I'll remember to edit.

0 comments: