BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Wednesday 31 October 2012

NaNoWriMo- Ready to Fly..that is, I mean, write^^

Dear lovely readers, 

First and foremost; Happy Halloween!
I hope you're all dressed up or dressing kids up or watching cute Halloween movies on the couch wrapped in the arms of the love of your life...or best friend...maybe you've only got a cat. That'll do. I have a cat, but I'll have you know I'm not one who can really sit in front of a screen for too too long. I am hanging with friends for a couple of hours and then, I'm coming home to cleanse my bedroom and the kitchen portion of my household. From there, I have some serious homework to finish up-Which as you can tell I'm totally NOT procrastinating it at the moment. Ew, socials. Ew, Math. Two tests to be done. You're completely correct if you're mentally advising me to get off my derrière and do some studying. Thank-you, I most certainly will apoun the close of this blog update. 

So, Nanowrimo begins tomorrow! How psyched are you?!
Maybe you're twitching your way through your house to the kitchen cupboard to make sure you bought granola bars and other non-perishable food items in bulk for tomorrow. Maybe you're just doing some personal maintenance that you probably won't do for the net month-Shaving your face squirrel, eating vegetables and drinking some vitamin water.
Well, I've been going on to some finishing touches before I wake up tomorrow and begin a masterpiece...I hope, anyhow.  I've literally had to resist the urge to sit down and take out a pen and start writing the first chapter of Albatross.  OR, rather, the first sentence. I guess I wonder how long it'll last that I'm excited to be a bedroom,household,school, and W.EX Shut-in. I'm looking forward to drinking a lot of coffee. Forget 42- Coffee is the answer to the universe.


Thank-you all for reading this,and to those who are participating, I think I've said this, but I really would like to close this with but-
Kudos, and good luck. DO YOUR BEST, and DO YOUR WORST.
I'll be right there with you.






0 comments: