BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Tuesday 30 October 2012

NaNoWriMo- I am writing a novel! (as you know)

Dear lovely readers,

First of all, thank-you for suffering through these tedious before-hand entries- In just over a day, the writing begins. What am I thinking? 
LOL, that's not what I mean, because of course, I m-
I'm thinking that this is going to be one of the greatest things I've ever done with myself in the last 5 years. Sad, right? but still true. I'm thinking, whatever the turn out of this experience is- I'm going to love it. 
I just got an email about planning things out for the next month, and hey, amen I need it. Are you all going to be as busy as I am? or worse? Busier? Which reminds me, Kudos to all the adults doing this. us teenagers don't have it half as busy most of the time, so I really think you all deserve a high-five. Yep. You will never be too old or too awesome for that!~ Ok, loves, write on and write hard, and I'll write again to update you further! Oh,
P.S. Anyone want to share their story idea?

0 comments: