BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday 27 October 2012

NaNoWriMo-4 days for finalization

Dear lovely readers,

I hope you are having the sort of day that makes you to feel unstoppable. 
Finally, after getting something of a decent night's sleep last night, that is how I'm feeling. Re-juiced and ready to take on the world!
That being said, I am now four days, 11 hours and some-odd minutes and seconds away from my attempt at a draft zero novel. Which means, it is now time to finalize and set in stone a few key details. (at least, this is my opinion. ) 
Detail one- characters. I have decided these, and their traits in the beginning so, there's not much finalizing to be done here. 
Detail two- Point of view. I have yet to establish what point of view I'd like to have for my novel.
Detail three- Where is this story going to end up? 
and finally, Detail four- blocking out chapters. Do I even want chapters? 
4 details and four days away from NaNoWrimo 2012 

0 comments: