BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday 25 October 2012

NaNoWriMo- Just under a week away :)/ styles?

Dear Lovely Readers,

Needless to say, I'm excited~ Well, actually, currently I'm kind of drowsy^^'
But being just under a week away, I need to get myself a flash drive!
you know, to put files on just in case~  I actually need to do my whole computer set-up~ and re-organize a schedule involving the amount of words per day and other activities.Maybe clean off my old writing desk and bring a chair into my room. It's 6 days away. Wow.
I don't know if the name's going to change, but it looks like the title of my book will be 'Albatross,' which is story of a psychic girl and her guardian demon.
One thing I've already learned from this, is that my best friend and I have very different writing styles. I like to have some sort of plan, at least, when writing whereas she just goes for it. It doesn't really surprise me, because I know the woman couldn't make a bubble or flow chart to save herself, but I do find it kind of awesome that she will just go for it like that.^^
If you're involved in the NaNoWriMo, two things;
A.) What's your writing style? thought out- or just go for it? and
B.) I wanted to say somewhere, and here seems appropriate, Good luck fellowship of the pen! (Keyboard, pencil, and other miscellaneous writing materials.)* 

0 comments: