BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Monday 22 October 2012

NaNoWriMo- Composing a word schedule/ plot idea

Dear Lovely Readers, 


The amount of words a day you'd have to write in order to make it to 50,000 is 1666. That can be, sometimes, two hours of writing a night (approx.) So, I've been thinking of different times I could write to accomplish about 2000 words a day, at least. What it falls down to, is that in my spare time before school starts I can probably throw down 300 words, and from my just after school time, I can throw down about 400 words. Which leaves me at, 1300 words to throw in at night fall. Yeah, it's not much less but it's the dent in the matter that counts. Plus, that's only a weekday. As for the weekend; 500 words half an hour after I wake up, 500 words after breakfast, 500 words after lunch, 500 words at 5, and 500 thrown in at nightfall for a Saturday. On Sunday, 500 words after I wake up, 500 after breakfast, and 500 at 5 again, leaving 500 or more for the nightfall period. I know most of you, if not all of you, don't even care about my obsessive time scheme but I thought I'd have it down here as something of a guideline for myself. 
I had an idea that goes towards plot doctoring, which is to have a friend interview you about what your plot is. This especially works if you're great at improv, and maybe having the interview will help you clue in to plot holes you hadn't seen were there. At least, I know, this could really help me.

0 comments: