BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Wednesday 14 November 2012

NaNo Day 14, the skipping past of 25,000 words

Dear Lovely Readers,

I haven't been allowed much of a time slot to write in this blog, so-here's some maintenance work.
3 days ago, on day 11, I succeeded the 25 k mark. Half way through the word count!
Everyone who is right there with me, or already past that and further, Good Job you guys!

In reflection; (In regards to the 25,000 words.)...

I remember the planning stages, 14 days before we all got to writing, and I was worried about all these tiny details- Yes, it helps to have those little details at hand, but also, I've found it's a lot more fun to come up with aspects of your story on the spot. You know, leave it to the moment kind of idea.
     I remember day 1, thinking 'Oh yeah man, I did it. I did my 1667 words. eat that.' Then, I came back to it the next day, and the next day after that. With over 6000 words, and the biggest surprise to me was whereas I didn't really know where I would be right now-and still don't- the beginning was the easiest part, and now as I'm in the middle, I'm just thinking of the ending.
     The first thing I'm proud of myself for in regards to where I am sitting now, it's that I'm still in this. I know it's Day 14 right now, and tomorrow my world could crash when I attempt to write the next word, and I can't do it- as tomorrow is the official month half-way mark- BUT, I've stuck with it. I've done it routinely, and keeping a consistent routine can be something that's really difficult for me.


As for today,

My grand, superior hope is to proudly climb the summit to 32,000 words. I'm sitting at just a few hundred after 29,000, so approx. 3000 words today. I'm starting now.

Ok, bye guys, have a good day and thanks for reading!

0 comments: