BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Tuesday 20 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 20, Finding my end, and the last 11 days

Dear Lovely readers,

Right now I'm feeling a mixed feeling kind of shape or collection or something of fear, pressure and excitement.Wait- Isn't that called...Nope, had it, but I lost it. Now sitting at 40,132 words and 11 days left.

Tonight, this very night; This wonderfully raining, lightning zapped black abyss staring in at me from outside my window;  I finally figured out exactly how my novel is going to end. I found out the final connection of my characters, and my final sequence of events that make you go' well, that escalated quickly.' At the same time they fit. Surprise! :D one of my characters is a murderer! :D Isn't that great? Ha. Bad, twisted joke there, sorry^^'

Yeah, so, ouch-11 days left. This brilliant pain in the ass ending, and 11 days to get to 50,000 words, but guys even though my initial goal was 50,000 words, I just want to finish. I want to end it, and be like YES! and be satisfied when that 11th day comes. That's my fear-Can I finish it? The next things that have to happen in sequence are about a page each, the next three things anyway. The ultrasound with one of my characters, more creepy poltergeist moves, and a huge state of confession.

But, I need to! that means, watch me and quote me, every spare moment, I will be writing. Creating. Determining the futures of my little creatures I am god to and so yeah-
back to writing, it is!

0 comments: