BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Sunday 11 November 2012

NaNoWriMo- 11 days in

Dear lovely readers,

How is everyone?
First off, I want to apologize that most of these little blog entries aren't as substantial as maybe they should be. (Don't always have a lot to do with NaNoWriMo, etc.) From now on, I'm going to do my best to bring them back to the central topic, and then, if there's enough time, the extras.

Today is day 11, and I'm celebrating this 11th day with a mandarin orange, tea and more writing. This morning I went back and read the first three paragraphs I had written what feels longer than 10 days ago. (Don't worry, I didn't edit, although I was really tempted to!) I started 15 minutes ago, and have only written 251 words so far, but tonight I'm going to do the unthinkable I think and write at least 3000 words. But first, I'm going to re-read some auto summarized bits of my story on word, and relocate the direction my novel is actually going in. I'm a tad lost right now, I'm not going to lie.

Well, I haven't been using a flash drive to save so far, but that's got to change because my laptop just doesn't have the mental capacity to keep saving so much. It's not doing so well, it's gotten slow. This is entirely problematic. So tomorrow, I'm going to see my brother-My second family computer genius- and see if I can borrow one from him. Some of you might have panicked at the first statement^^' Worry not, I've been consistently emailing myself the attachment of my novel. Every night.


0 comments: