BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Not exactly Related to this blog...Still, Congrats Obama!

Dear lovely readers,

Yes, ladies and gents, I am a Canadian, but on the grand whole I am A North AMERICAN Canadian, and that being said I can't tell you how happy I am that that 2-faced, self-contradicting, rights denying political bastard Romney didn't get elected. Yes, today, I am happy to be American! Go 'Murica!
  And if you voted for Romney, my first question is WHY? (Even his name gives me the weirds. "Mitt"? Like Mitten? Mitten, like glove? Glove!? Glove starts with a G and you know what else starts with a G? Hitler. Alright, Now I'm just being ridiculous. But I still don't understand your motives.) (For the record, I'm aware that Hitler starts with an 'H')
                                 Ba Da Da dumsh! 'Murica!

For those of you who are lovers of Hetalia, as I am, aren't you an America fan? The dude's awesome as a character. "China-I choose you!"

0 comments: