BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Tuesday 6 November 2012

NaNoWriMo-Day 6 Post

Dear lovely readers,

Oh dear god, my head. I just finished writing 3,000 words bringing me to JUST surpass the 15,000 mark.
I'm now even more curious how all of this is going to end up on the 30th now that I'm standing here at a landmark number. I've come to realize today that a lot of my writing is by my emotion, and having said that, one major idea coming in to play today was the feeling of idolizing someone. My character Sevastia Now has someone she really looks up to in the story, because I've been feeling really lucky to have people around me able to teach me an assortment of new things.
I'm starting to find that listening to Ballads are really great whilst writing, because a lot of them can be long, and soothing. So I'm not changing the song on YouTube or on my playlist every 3 minutes. It really puts in a pause and that kind of gets me restless and stirs some very rage-y impatience feelings. My favorite ballad is 'The Lady Of Shalott.'

On the topic of Idols or Writing role models, I have one!
There's this guy I'm friends with, but we're not incredibly close. Well, I'd like to think we are, but given the actual distance between the answer is that we're really not that close. Got me? I call him a lot of things, but because I don't really want to give his name out on here, His name means 'Victory of the people.'
Mr. Victory of the people isn't some published writer with some awards, but his poetry has always been on my list of favourites. It's very dark, and it can be really hard to read because of the intensity of it. However, it's very honest and it's a good portrait that is portrayed in each. He writes things that make you think. That's the kind of writer I want to be. The type that makes you think, and so maybe that's why. Little does he know, Mr. Victory of the people is part of the reason that I started 'Heavy writing' again 8 months ago. I have a bit of a story up on Deviantart, and yeah, I pretty much wrote it for him because he gave feedback on it and said he liked reading it.


0 comments: