BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Saturday 29 December 2012

Editing my novel

Hello lovely readers,

It's been awhile, and in that time, I've been editing my novel.
 (Well as much as time allows for.) For the first time in the making of albatross, I'm using a plot chart. And it's for the edit. It helped me pick out mean little plot wholes from the Alligator's mouth. So far I've found that  my main character has to find out my other main character's a murderer earlier on in the story, and I need to further develop a couple of character relationships. You might think that's characterization, but if I don't fix these issues the plot is all weird so really it's plot doctoring.

I've also found that wearing black snake skin print heels (fioni) help me write. Rather, they make me feel like I am ready to write. It's like wearing your favorite shirt or watching a good episode of star trek can make you feel good and empowered. Boom; my heels. And my tight jeans.

Well, that's all I've got write now >:D

0 comments: